Thursday, May 23, 2013

About Querencia

This is my blog -

Sometimes we have thoughts that need to be written down, to be given more concrete form. Sometimes, writing even helps you forming these thoughts. 
It's more some sort of selfish relief than actual want or need to share. I don't expect anyone to actually ever read this.

But there it is.
So, what's Querencia? (let it be known, I speak no Spanish; so I am fully aware of possible mistakes and misinterpretations, and I apologize in advance).
Querencia is "a place from which one's strenght is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you are your most authentic self".
I am looking for that place, and I think I may have just found it.



I moved from Italy to Stockholm almost 9 months ago now, and for the first time in my life I am truly happy and I feel like I belong where I am.
For the first time, the inner me is coming out; and I am slowly relehasing my inhibitions.


This is the story of how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment